Today is a 5-Star Friday! Woo-hoo! That means it’s time for me share the links to a few things I’ve been reading here and there online over the past week or two. All are articles that I rank as worthy of five stars. May these words encourage, challenge and bless you also!
1. If you’ve ever just felt insignificant or if you’ve ever been on the receiving end of powerfully encouraging words, don’t miss this article on encouragement by Renee Swope at Proverbs 31 Ministries. I’ll be participating in her Encouraging Words Wednesdays starting March 9 and continuing every second Wednesday of the month.
2. Grace is something I’ve been exploring and pondering more deeply in my Bible reading this year, so I especially appreciate this article on understanding grace, posted over at Mentoring Moments for Christian Women.
3. Speaking of encouraging words and grace, don’t we all need a Holy Spirit Spell Checker? (It’s yet another great post from Mentoring Moments.)
4. I’m not a coffee drinker, but I love Marybeth Whalen’s idea of leaving Room for Cream — making space for the sweet, light and rich things in life. (Marybeth also writes for Proverbs 31 Ministries.)
5. Earlier this month, my husband was blessed to hear Pastor Joel Beeke speak about prayer at a Desiring God conference here in Minneapolis. Pastor Beeke offers this excellent advice in regard to prayer and busyness — advice we’d all do well to heed!
May God grace you with encouraging words, purposeful prayer and room for cream this weekend!