Note: I recently read the book One Thousand Gifts, and now I’m making my own list of one thousand gifts. As they accumulate, I’ll post them on Mondays and keep the running list on this tab, titled All is Grace.
44. books scattered near and far — because we are reading
45. warm clothes on a very cold morning
46. friends to share life’s run and jump and race moments
47. the aroma of pot roast in the slow-cooker
48. candles made ready when the electricity unexpectedly goes off
49. the joy of electricity’s quick return on a dark, sub-zero night
50. mother-daughter snuggles in the rocking chair
51. penguin books that teach us how patient love is
52. words of Scripture set to music
53. little girls who notice the details
54. Legos and K’Nex scattered across the carpet — because we are creating
55. clothes just out of the dryer
56. ponytails and hair bows
57. a trip to the ice cream shop in February
58. a tiny glimpse of grass beneath a melting snow bank
59. a marionette puppet, complete with a hat, made by 8-year-old hands
60. teddy bear love
61. red-hot cinnamon lollipops
62. peaceful sleep
63. mailboxes full of love
64. friends sharing a Valentine picnic
3 thoughts on “Counting to 1,000 (44-64)”
Such a lovely list you have today…and don’t you just feel so blessed from Ann’s book?
Trips to the ice-cream shop is so fun any month of the year!!
blessings to you!
Enjoyed reading your list! Reminded me to be thankful too for Scripture set to music for next week! 🙂
Just clicked over from Ann’s. I just finished reading her book too! Good stuff.
Sweet, sweet pictures, and I happen to love #50!