What do you do on the last day of 2010? Here are some words — ideas, thoughts and encouragement — to ponder for the coming year.
1. The Vision Forum’s How to End the Year gives three important things to do.
2. Wendy at Proverbs 31 Ministries offers this New Year’s Prayer devotional.
3. Consider joining one of these clubs at GirlTalk to help you grow in spiritual discipline in 2011.
4. Resolve to memorize Scripture in 2011 and find encouragement and accountability from the lovely Beth Moore.
5. Ask yourself, where will I live in 2011? Then join Ann Voskamp in The Only Place to Really Live.
Happy New Year!