1. Be inspired and encouraged to hide God’s Word in your heart! Read Why Memorize Scripture by Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience.
2. Get help answering that nagging “What’s for dinner?” question! Check out these meal planning resources from Jolanthe at No Ordinary Moments.
3. Early bird or night owl? This Proverbs 31 Devotional by Rachel Olsen may completely change your perspective on when the day begins!
4. Make the most of every opportunity! Hand out these tracks with your treats on Oct. 31!
5. GirlTalk shares an unfailing resource for when we moms are at wits’ end with our children.
And I really do know how to count to 5. But here’s a bonus link — let’s just call it dessert!
Dessert. Single Serving Pie in a Jar. Adorable and delicious. Need I say more? (Thanks, Tiffany!)